WOMEN AND PERIODS
Period Pains kicking in:
Fuck knows what on earth what we’re cryin about
When your Uterus is on fire:
Puffed up Sore Vagina:
How my pussy feels everytime I go for a pee:
Or when you go for a Shit, Bloody Blob flows like:
When you laugh, sneeze or cough:
Everything isn’t funny:
When you’ve run out of tampons:
I want a movie about a little girl, aged like 11-12, going through the struggles of prepubescent girl life, with her entire inner monologue is narrated by Samuel L. Jackson.
Shot of disgruntled adorable little girl.
SLJ: I knew that Susie was a backstabbin’ motherfucker, and if anyone was going to ruin my chances of being Miss Sugar Drop Queen, it was that asshole.
I didn’t know I needed this in my life until now.
This is never not funny
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end